This report covers the progress of RAP3 over the third Trimester of FY 2073-74, 16th March to 15th July 2017. It provides data and information relating to progress of RAP3 over the last Trimester. A Summary reviews the physical and financial progress of RAP at the end of the last Trimester. This shows cumulative physical progress in relation to the programme extended period i.e. June 2019. The programme physical progress has reached at 81.5%, time elapsed at 68.31% and financial progress at 71.52%, all nicely grouped. The summary also lists activities carried out last Trimester and those planned for the next Trimester.
- Local Road Network Asset Management
- RAP 3 CONNECT (2016 - 2019)
- Capacity and Institutional Development
- Local Road Network Policy and Harmonisation
- Performance Management and Verification
- Monitoring Evaluation and Learning