This project progress report covers the activities from January 2018 to March 2018. During this reporting period AFN has produced 13 radio program episodes covering nine RAP 3 districts, namely Dadeldhura, Doti,Achham, Bajura, Dailekh,Humla, Jumla, Kalikot and Mugu. The program episodes were broadcast through 17 different radio stations of those districts and two other radio station from Banke and Kanchanpur district. And a field visit to conduct listeners' survey, audio collection and video capturing of road opening is carried out and 9 public hearing has been completed during this reporting period.
- Local Road Network Asset Management
- RAP 3 CONNECT (2016 - 2019)
- Capacity and Institutional Development
- Local Road Network Policy and Harmonisation
- Performance Management and Verification
- Monitoring Evaluation and Learning