RAP3 implementation started in 2013 is scheduled to complete in June 2019. This IY5 plan is the final year plan of programme implementation. Output results show the programme has met the yearly milestone targets and is proceeding on right track. The IY5 plan mainly focuses on tasks that are required to complete remaining activities delineated in the programme logical framework and some other additional tasks proposed that help support to address infrastructure sector related issues under the new federal set-up. In view of the changed scenario, RAP3 has proposed to address the emerging federalisation of government work plan for the final year of the programme.
- Local Road Network Asset Management
- RAP 3 CONNECT (2016 - 2019)
- Capacity and Institutional Development
- Local Road Network Policy and Harmonisation
- Performance Management and Verification
- Monitoring Evaluation and Learning