This LRN part of this study was carried out jointly with the LRN development partners World Bank, ADB, SDC, DFID and DOLIDAR and MOFALD. The purpose of the study was to identify possible initiatives in the fields of road classification and inventory, institutional framework, road sector financing, planning and prioritisation, road surfacing, road maintenance, bridge management, construction technology, outsourcing, road construction industry, road safety, monitoring and evaluation, governance, legislative and policy framework. A consolidated Action Plan was also developed which has formed the basis of RAPs Policy and Harmonisation support to Central GON institutions and DOLIDAR in particular.
- Local Road Network Asset Management Results
- Economic Infrastructure Management Results
- Income Generation Support Results
- Capacity and Institutional Development Results
- Local Road Network Policy and Harmonisation Results
- Performance Management and Verification Results
- Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Results