This document presents a proposal for the second phase of RAP MEL’s implementation phase covering the period August 2015 to August 2016. During recent months, discussions with DFID, DoLIDAR and RAP have highlighted the need to adjust MEL’s activities, deliverables, and working model to respond to the lessons learned from the first phase of implementation (June 2014 to July 2015) and to ensure that MEL’s work remains relevant to the emerging needs of MEL’s stakeholders.
- Local Road Network Asset Management Results
- Economic Infrastructure Management Results
- Income Generation Support Results
- Capacity and Institutional Development Results
- Local Road Network Policy and Harmonisation Results
- Performance Management and Verification Results
- Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Results