This report presents the findings of a beneficiary feedback process conducted by the MEL. This process set out to capture feedback directly from RAP beneficiaries employed in the Road Building Groups (RBGs) and Road Maintenance Groups (RMGs) only. The process enabled beneficiaries to provide their thoughts on the experience of working on RAP, the benefits accrued, and satisfaction with RAP processes. As such it is not an assessment of impact, but a forum to enable voices of beneficiaries to be heard about RAP processes.
- Local Road Network Asset Management Results
- Economic Infrastructure Management Results
- Income Generation Support Results
- Capacity and Institutional Development Results
- Local Road Network Policy and Harmonisation Results
- Performance Management and Verification Results
- Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Results