The MEL-led independent verification of RAP3 has been initiated following recommendations from the 2015 DFID Annual Review. Funding of the contract between DFID and the implementing organisation for RAP3 is almost fully based on payment by results (PbR). Payments are based on disbursement linked indicators (DLIs), which relate to RAP3 results. The role of MEL in verification is to verify the DLIs reported on by RAP3 to DFID. This report presents findings from the verification conducted in June-July, looking at the last trimester of results.
- Local Road Network Asset Management Results
- Economic Infrastructure Management Results
- Income Generation Support Results
- Capacity and Institutional Development Results
- Local Road Network Policy and Harmonisation Results
- Performance Management and Verification Results
- Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Results