This report presents findings from the first of two rounds of verification in 2017 of RAP reported results. The verification exercise was undertaken by RAP’s independent MEL component. It was conducted between February and March of 2017. The methodology was developed and tested in a pilot verification in 2016 and updated and revised to include verification of road maintenance activities.
- Local Road Network Asset Management Results
- Economic Infrastructure Management Results
- Income Generation Support Results
- Capacity and Institutional Development Results
- Local Road Network Policy and Harmonisation Results
- Performance Management and Verification Results
- Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Results