This report presents findings from the second of two rounds of verification in 2017 of RAP3 reported results. The verification exercise was undertaken by RAP3’s independent MEL component. It was conducted between July-August 2017. The objective of the Verification Round 2 assignment was to independently verify RAP3’s reported results against one significant Disbursement Linked Indicator (DLI) - employment days. Resulted were verified over the period of one year: July 2016 to June 2017 in the four construction districts (Bajura, Humla, Kalikot and Mugu) which collectively generate the most employment days outputs across RAP3.
- Local Road Network Asset Management Results
- Economic Infrastructure Management Results
- Income Generation Support Results
- Capacity and Institutional Development Results
- Local Road Network Policy and Harmonisation Results
- Performance Management and Verification Results
- Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Results