This report presents the main findings of the Midline Reality Check Approach (RCA) study conducted in April 2016, two years after the baseline study was conducted in 2014. The RCA is the main qualitative element of the mixed methods approach to impact assessment, which also includes a quantitative household survey. The findings are presented in terms of how people living in communities in the project areas see change and how they generally perceive the relevance of the RAP interventions. This report is a companion piece to the main Midline Impact Assessment Report of RAP and should be read in conjunction with that report to illustrate findings for deeper learning.
- Local Road Network Asset Management Results
- Economic Infrastructure Management Results
- Income Generation Support Results
- Capacity and Institutional Development Results
- Local Road Network Policy and Harmonisation Results
- Performance Management and Verification Results
- Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Results