This Reality Check Approach (RCA) Study complements a ‘baseline’ RCA that was undertaken for RAP in May 2014 and constitutes a ‘one-off’ thematic study. The RCA study focused on RAP beneficiaries and their communities. RCA is an internationally recognised form of qualitative research that requires the study team to live with people living in poverty in their own homes for periods of time.
- Local Road Network Asset Management Results
- Economic Infrastructure Management Results
- Income Generation Support Results
- Capacity and Institutional Development Results
- Local Road Network Policy and Harmonisation Results
- Performance Management and Verification Results
- Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Results