This briefing note presents some of the main lessons emerging from the independent midline impact assessment of RAP as it relates to the direct beneficiaries – members of RBGs and RMGs. This was conducted by the independent Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) component of RAP, responsible for evaluating the project over its lifecycle.
- Local Road Network Asset Management Results
- Economic Infrastructure Management Results
- Income Generation Support Results
- Capacity and Institutional Development Results
- Local Road Network Policy and Harmonisation Results
- Performance Management and Verification Results
- Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Results