The PMV Review Report is a MEL-led independent review of the existing Performance Management and Verification (PMV) system of RAP. The PMV system is RAP’s internal M&E system used to collect, aggregate and report data related to completed activities from the district to the central level. It is used to report results to DFID as well as drive performance management within RAP. The main objective of the report is to assess if RAP’s PMV is fit for purpose. The review examined existing RAP polices, systems and processes, identified strengths and areas for improvement and provided recommendations for addressing the more significant areas of improvement.
- Local Road Network Asset Management Results
- Economic Infrastructure Management Results
- Income Generation Support Results
- Capacity and Institutional Development Results
- Local Road Network Policy and Harmonisation Results
- Performance Management and Verification Results
- Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Results