The 2016 review is a critical examination of the RAP3 theory of change conducted in consultation with stakeholders to reflect and review the programme from a holistic perspective. The review looked at a number of studies and learning from the programme and MEL over the last three years. In light of the significant learnings and the three-year extension of the RAP-3 programme to 2019, the review comes at a key time. This document brings together critical insights and thoughts from each of the core RAP3 components and DFID to provide a revised theory of change.
- Local Road Network Asset Management Results
- Economic Infrastructure Management Results
- Income Generation Support Results
- Capacity and Institutional Development Results
- Local Road Network Policy and Harmonisation Results
- Performance Management and Verification Results
- Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Results