The Value for Money (VFM) analysis of RAP is one-off review assessing what is driving costs and to ensure that the programme is providing the desired quality at the lowest price. The analysis aims to enable a variety of stakeholders, including DoLIDAR and DFID, to better understand the VfM of approaches to rural road development and thereby facilitate dialogue and learning to develop a VFM framework that can better capture the cost drivers across the 3 E’s of economy, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Local Road Network Asset Management Results
- Economic Infrastructure Management Results
- Income Generation Support Results
- Capacity and Institutional Development Results
- Local Road Network Policy and Harmonisation Results
- Performance Management and Verification Results
- Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Results