- Contractor submitted final design drawing of all 4 river crossings. Drawings being reviewed before forwarding to DoLI.
- Contractor’s team reached Gamgadhi to establish site office and identify quarry sites. Sand, stone and aggregate samples collected from Luma and Darke and being brought to Kathmandu for lab testing.
- Mobilised all SRBGs. 1km substantial completion achieved on MHLR construction taking the total to 50.5km
- Continued RMG maintenance work between Gamgadhi and Chankheli.
- Confirmed Internal Verification team’s MHLR field visit dates to verify construction of Darke - Chankheli section before scheduled handover.