Submitted by admin on
- Bridges contractor transferred construction responsibility to the designer through an official Power of Attorney. Construction material being transported to Darke and Luma. Local materials being prepared to begin construction.
- Bank refunded contractor’s advance against the bank guarantee.
- Substantially completed a total of 62.5 km in MHLR construction. Construction work affected by snow.
- LRUC level public audit complete in Mugu and Humla adopting special measures for Covid 19 prevention.
- Completed surface improvement works between Digapani and Melchhyam.
- Completed installing traffic signs for road safety between Lebra and Ghatte Khola (Boharabada).
- Reviewing cost estimates for additional Specific Maintenance, Routine Maintenance, and bio-engineering.
- Continued RMG maintenance work on handed-over sections of MHLR and other supported MRCN / PRN.
- Healthy Workforce Team conducted 9 orientations on personal and menstrual hygiene, Covid 19 prevention, family planning and child vaccination, where 144 members, including 59 women, benefitted; and 1 outreach clinic in Humla examining and providing medicines to 10 workers including 7 women.