- Luma Khola Bridge (Ch-12+500): Concreting of arch slab complete. Preparing to cast side walls and finishing works. Road diversion washed away due to cloud burst in Luma but has now been restored.
- Darke Khola Bridge (Ch-26+020): Formwork for arch slab laid. Tying reinforcement for the slab ongoing.
- Lebra Khola Bridge (Ch-42+700): Left bank – abutment cast up to 2.4m. Right bank – abutment cast up to 2.4m; reinforcements being tied up to 3.6m.
- Melchyam Khola Bridge (Ch-53+170): Left bank – abutment cast up to 2.4m; reinforcements tied up to 3.6m, formwork being set. Right bank – abutment cast up to 2.4m reinforcement tied up to 3.6m.
- Independent Verification team visited bridge sites to inspect RAP3 MHLR’s quality assurance mechanisms. Informal feedback was positive.