- Final design drawings submitted by contractor being reviewed internally before forwarding to MoPIUD and DoLI.
- Additional quantities of sand, stone and aggregate samples brought to Kathmandu from Luma and Darke for lab testing. Samples initially brought were insufficient for full testing.
- Internal audit of the River Crossings Contractor ongoing.
- 2km substantial completion achieved on MHLR construction taking the total to 52.5km
- Completed Independent Verification, joint monitoring with IDO then Handover of Darke – Chankheli section (Ch.26+000 – 37+350) to Karnali Provincial Government on 30th September.
- Continued RMG maintenance work between Gamgadhi and Chankheli.